Our 2016 webinar series focuses on one ASD spectroscopy application each month.
If you haven't watched each of our previous webinars, visit our webinar recordings page to see what you missed. Some of our past topics include: NIR, Metamorphic Petrology, and Remote Sensing, On-orbit Sensor Absolute Radiometric Calibration for Earth Remote Sensing, and Adventures in Albedo.
This September, our webinar focuses on the application of soil characteristics.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How (and why) water alters the spectral reflectance of soil
- The importance of the location of water in the soil
- Nutrient and organic matter analysis of soil
- UAS sensor calibration using an ASD instrument
- Groundtruthing a UAS sensor using an ASD instrument